2009年2月19日 星期四

The Impossible Dream


一直很喜歡的一首歌,選自音樂劇「夢幻騎士(Man of Man of La Mancha)」;襯上這支熱血的Honda廣告讓人會心一笑:)

The Impossible Dream
.
To dream the impossible dream
To fight the unbeatable foe
To bear with unbearable sorrow
To run where the brave dare not go
.
To right the unrightable wrong
To be better far than you are
To try when your arms are too weary
To reach the unreachable star
.
This is my quest, to follow that star
No matter how hopeless
No matter how far
To fight for the right whithout question or pause
To be willing to march into hell for a heavenly cause
And I know if I'll only be true to this glorious quest
That my heart will be peaceful and calm when I'm laid to my rest
.
And the world would be better for this
That one man scorned and covered with scars
Still strove with his last ounce of courage
To reach the unreachable star

沒有留言: